We are excited that you are considering joining the Anthem Church launch team. Anthem is a new church startup, planning to launch on September 12th, 2021. Our calling is simple; to love God, love people and make disciples. We long to be a community where people can feel like they belong before they believe as they learn of God’s love for them.
Joining a church launch team comes with commitments on both ends. We commit to help you grow in your relationship with God, love you and equip you to impact the lives of others. We commit to pray for you, be trustworthy with the resources extended to us, and laugh often along the way!
We’re convinced that there is a greater blessing in giving than receiving. This brochure details what it means to be on the team. Please reach out if you have additional questions. We know God is going to do something significant through Anthem… and you!
We hope you’ll join us on this journey... if you are ready for the adventure now, click here!
Frequently Asked Questions
- What does it mean to be on the launch team? A launch team member is someone who is actively committed in all the preparations and prayers needed to launch Anthem Church.
- Do I need to have ministry/church experience? Nope. In fact, we also need people with no church experience as well to understand the needs of all people. Additionally, we will provide training to prepare you for your specific role.
- Do I need to live in Middlesex County? No. Covid taught us that ministry can happen both in person and digitally. As long as you have a heart to serve the kingdom, join us!
- When will Anthem launch officially for public worship? We will launch once we find a venue, Covid-19 restrictions allow for a safe public launch and the different ministry teams are trained. We are currently looking to late 2020, early 2021.
- Where will launch team meetings be held? Beginning in July, we will be meeting at the Reformed Church of Metuchen for in person gatherings. Additional gatherings will be on zoom.
- How can join? Click here! We will be in touch shortly!